l'antre des délices et des richesses Index du Forum

l'antre des délices et des richesses Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

tried it again on Greg Monroe during a free thro

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    l'antre des délices et des richesses Index du Forum -> l'antre des délices et des richesses -> Jardins
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123

MessagePosté le: Ven 14 Sep - 02:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: tried it again on Greg Monroe during a free thro Répondre en citant

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - Jacksonville Jaguars defensive tackle SenDerrick Marks clearly felt snubbed by Pro Bowl voting.Marks lashed out at the process Wednesday, calling the Pro Bowl a political thing that shows the NFL is not about players and their performances.Marks was left off the initial Pro Bowl team that was released Tuesday night. He was voted an alternate for the all-star game, which will be played in Glendale, Arizona, in January.Marks said he would accept an invitation to play in the game, but added that hes lost respect for it.I wont hold it in high regards like I used to, he said. I dont get it. I dont understand it. Its more reputation than based on what you did on the field that season. Its a political thing. It shows that the NFL is all about money. Its not about players and their performances.Marks has 8 1/2 sacks this season, tied for second in the NFL among interior defensive linemen. Only Buffalos Marcell Dareus has more (10).Marks surely was hurt by playing for the small-market Jaguars (3-12) and on a losing team. He finished 13th at his position in fan voting, which makes up one-third of the ballot.You play for the guys and you play for the team to win, but the individual goal is to make it to the Pro Bowl, Marks said. You hang your hat on that. If you have a great season, youre credited by a trip to the Pro Bowl. Now, I just wont hang my hat on that.Ill continue to play the way Ive been playing, but its not something that Ill hang my hat on each season. Sure if Im called in, Ill go because its huge for not only me, but its (an honour) for your teammates, the coaches and your organization.Marks leads the Jaguars in sacks. He also has 42 tackles, a forced fumble, a fumble recovery and one pass breakup. More than half of his 16 1/2 career sacks have come this season.Coach Gus Bradley said Marks deserves to be a Pro Bowler.I cant say enough good things about him, Bradley said. I used him as an example to the team today about how hes internally motivated, and when you build a team full of guys that are internally motivated you have a really strong mindset and really strong team.I know what we believe in him and what our team thinks of him. Hes a Pro Bowl player, just what he brings every day to our locker room, what he brings to practice and on the field.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys . Team officials did not indicate the extent of the injury Saturday, simply listing Rose with "left knee soreness." Rose has played two preseason games without any sign of problems. The first NBA game in South America now will be missing its biggest star. Jack Cichy Jersey .com) - The Los Angeles Kings werent playing their best hockey before the league went on break during the Winter Olympics. http://www.cheapbuccaneersjerseyschina.com/ . Lexie Lou earned a commanding 4 1/2-length win Sunday in the $500,000 Woodbine Oaks. Justin Watson Jersey ." Those traits were clear to the 24,071 at Olympic Stadium on Saturday as the Impact dominated the scoring chances but settled for a 2-2 draw with the New York Red Bulls in a battle of still-winless Major League Soccer teams. Youth Buccaneers Jerseys . Louis Blues, having added Ryan Miller and Steve Ott from Buffalo, remain the No. NEW YORK -- The NBA gave J.R. Smith a warning -- and then a $50,000 fine when he ignored it. The league penalized the New York Knicks guard again Wednesday, this time for "recurring instances of unsportsmanlike conduct" after he tried to untie an opponents sneaker for a second time in two games. Smith untied Mavericks forward Shawn Marions shoe while they were standing next to each other during a free throw attempt at Dallas on Sunday and was warned not to repeat the act by the league office. Coach Mike Woodson had said before Tuesdays home game against Detroit that Smith shouldnt be doing things like that, but the reserve guard then tried it again on Greg Monroe during a free throw attempt -- with league disciplinarian Rod Thorn in attendance. "Ive always said I dont condone things that I know you shouldnt do and no, Im not happy about this, because again, he was warned, he comes back and he makes the samee mistake and its not right," Woodson said during a radio interview with ESPN New York.dddddddddddd "Im going to address it tomorrow when he comes in here for work, because its unacceptable, I mean it really is. I mean, its unprofessional. Thats the only word I can use, or two words. Its just, you cant do that. You just cannot do that." But Smith does keep doing things like that in whats becoming an expensive season for the reigning Sixth Man of the Year. Smith was suspended without pay for the first five games of the season, costing him about $253,000 of his $5.6 million salary, after violating terms of the leagues anti-drug program. He was then fined $25,000 in November for using hostile and inappropriate language toward the Pistons Brandon Jennings on his Twitter account. Smith is shooting under 35 per cent from the field and averaging 11.3 points, a drop of about seven per game from last season. Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap Ravens Super Bowl Jerseys Cheap Chiefs Super Bowl Jerseys Cheap Panthers Super Bowl Jerseys Cheap Falcons Super Bowl Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys Cheap Texans Jerseys Cheap Ravens Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Rams Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Falcons Jerseys Cheap Bills Super Bowl Jerseys Cheap Colts Jerseys Cheap Bengals Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 14 Sep - 02:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    l'antre des délices et des richesses Index du Forum -> l'antre des délices et des richesses -> Jardins Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange